WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have here my pretty much new Suunto Core (All Black, or the "military" called version)
Negative display, Alti-Baro, Compass, Storm Alarm, etc. A really good watch for any outdoors-man or traveler. It is the newest generation with a serial starting with 1 (ie: made in 2011) and comes with the bottom half of the box with the serial # and other information stickers (lol, my son decided to use the top "see through portion" for a play fort or something imaginative), plastic warranty card, and of course the watch itself. Everything is working fine and in tip top shape, case has a small blemish right near the lower right strap lug/screw (can be seen in last pic, it's minor but should be disclosed regardless. Face is crystal clear, as can be seen in pics... not much else to say, people pretty much know this ABC... I love the core, but have my eye set on one of the new SAS watches and have to free up some funds quickly! Thanks!

SOLD___Thanks WUS____looking to get $180 (net to me if using paypal) and it ships USPS priority within ConUS from sunny Florida!!!
email is quickest at across(at)siucentral.com
PP or USPS M.O.

• Condition: like new
  • Dimensions: 50 mm diameter
  • Caseback: chromed, user battery changable
  • Dial: black dial, negative display
  • Strap/bracelet: rubber strap
  • WR: 30 meters

1 - 2 of 2 Posts