WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a Swiss Army Infantry watch that is in great condition. The model number is 24654. It has a sapphire crystal with AR coating and a stainless steel case with a screw down case back. Water resistant to 100m. It is on a brown calfskin leather band currently, which is the stock Victorinox band. The watch also looks great on a NATO band, which I am including with it. I've only owned the watch for a couple months, so it doesn't have much wear on it. Two small scratches on the bezel are the only blemishes. The bezel is a polished, stationary one. I'm only selling because I ended up deciding that I don't prefer leather straps. I'm asking for $200.00. The watch was $375.00 new and is $310.00 even on Amazon. I will consider reasonable offers. Please PM me with an email address for pictures. I can send detailed ones to anyone interested.

Thanks!
Ben

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any offers? I'm willing to consider a reasonable offer. This watch is in great shape and makes a perfect everyday watch. I can provide pictures to anyone seriously interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts