WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12.jpg 13.jpg
This is the watch on my 6 3/4inch Wrist!

WAS - £400
NOW - £275 + P&P

If you would like to purchase this watch or discuss further please email me - [email protected]
Also check out my website to see everything I have for sale - itsKibbleWatches.co.uk

Reference - n/a
Movement - 25 Jewel Automatic AS 5008 Alarm
Age - 1975/1980
Dimensions

Case Size - 40mm
Case Thickness - 15mm
Lug to Lug - 41mm
Lugs - 22mm
Condition - In overall great used/vintage condition. Dial is showing signs of age and watch was serviced this year and running great! Clean movement as you can see! One thing to point out is that when changing the date it occasionally sticks, but moving the date backwards and forwards "unsticks" it.
Box & Papers? - None!
Being Sold For Charity! - 100% of the money is going to the "Great Ormond Street Hospital" - For more information on why it is going here please email me - [email protected]

Description
Where to start with this incredible watch? So it is an automatic alarm watch from the brand Swiss Emperor and running an awesome movement which has been serviced this year and is impeccable condition! (See photos)
The dial is incredible and evenly patina'd, showing signs of age but I personally feel it adds to the charm, but that is for you to decide! Crown at 2 o'clock winds the watch, changes the date and time! Crown at 4 o'clock winds and changes the alarm! When the alarm goes off it makes a satisfying noise and you can definitely feel it vibrate on your wrist!
Although not NOS (New old Stock) condition it definitely is in impeccable condition and anyone would have insanely happy with this! If you have any other questions email me! I suspect this will go quick!

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg 8.jpg
9.jpg 10.jpg
11.jpg 12.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts