WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale today is a used Swiss Legend - The Senator watch including watch winder. Only used three times for formal occasions this watch is a great addition to any watch collection.

The Senator is an outstanding alternative for a dress watch for those formal occasions or casual wear. I do not wear this timepiece often so my loss is your gain!

Take advantage of this value timepiece that competitively prices new for around $325 and has an MSRP list price of $1395! I would rather have this timepiece in the hands of a respectable timepiece owner than accumulate dust sitting on a shelf. Here are some of the specifications for this great timepiece:

Swiss Legend Senator Collection

Bracelet: Stainless steel
Movement: Swiss CL888 Automatic
Crystal: Sapphire
Crown: Screw down
Clasp: Push button dual deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 9-3/8" L x 27mm W
Case Measurements: 56mm L x 48mm W
Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet

Sale Price: $80 NOW $70

This timepiece comes with the original packaging, inner/outer boxes! All original links are included as well! I would rate the condition of this timepiece as 90% at least! Get your hands on this value Swiss Automatic (18 Jewel) Movement timepiece while you can!

S&H will be a flat rate of $15 to include S&H, insurance, and delivery confirmation via USPS Priority Mail CONUS! International rates will be quoted accordingly!

Questions? Feel free to ask!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts