WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I am putting a few watches up for sale in hopes of thinning the herd and funding a new purchase. Up for your consideration is a like new in box Tag Heuer 2000 CN11F.BA0337. I purchased this watch brand new and only wore it a couple of times. The specs are as follows:

• Condition: like new in box
  • Movement: Quartz
  • Crystal: sapphire crystal
  • Case: brushed and polished stainless steel
  • Dimensions: 38 mm diameter, 15 mm height
  • Dial: black dial
  • Bracelet: brushed and polished stainless steel (bracelet was sized for my wrist, but all links are included)

I took the watch to Tourneau today to have the battery replaced. The retail for the watch was $1,750 (original hang tag is included with box and case). I am asking $675 (firm) paid via Paypal (price includes shipping to CONUS via USPS with delivery confirmation and insurance; I will also cover the Paypal fees).

P1030048.jpg
P1030035.jpg
P1030044.jpg
P1030038.jpg
P1030042.jpg
P1030034.jpg

The listing will be good for a week, and if there is no interest I will try my luck on eBay. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am also open to hearing offers (no trades at the moment). Thanks!

Edited to add: I just looked at the watch again upon inquiry and noticed that there are a couple of scratches on the caseback. You can also see some small marks in the grooves where the tool was used to open the caseback. Nothing major, but I just want to provide full disclosure. This must have just happened when I had the battery replaced the other day. Other than this, the watch looks brand new. Will push asking price down to $700.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saturday bump with another price reduction to $775 OBO. Going up on eBay after the weekend if It doesn't sell here. Thanks for looking!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts