WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Automatic Chronograph. Model Number: CE2111/BA0416, Serial Number: S59234, Caseback Number: 169.306/1. This model was only produced for a very short period of time (presumably, Tag Heuer pulled the model after Breitling claimed the 2000 watch bezel infringed on their design).

Watch specifications include: stainless steel case, water resistant to 200m (I do not guarantee the water resistant rating and should be pressure tested before using in water), screw-in crown, unidirectional turning bezel, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, luminous hands and markers, quick-set date function. The movement is an Automatic Caliber 7750. The case measures 40mm across without the crown, 43mm length end-to-end and 12mm height.

The watch keeps good time and all functions work properly. Ratcheted bezel turns smoothly and remains firmly in place. There are no significant scratches on the case or bezel and the crystal is clean. Watch is in near mint condition. Please see the watch pictures following the narrative.

On the watch is a used Tag Heuer leather strap with white stitching and a Tag Heuer tang buckle. Also, included is the Tag Heuer stainless steel bracelet that came with the watch. The bracelet, with clasp closed, measures 15.75mm/6.125in from end-to-end. The Tag Heuer signed fold-over clasp incorporates a diver's extension, when extended the bracelet length measures about 17.75mm/7.25in.

The watch comes with the Tag Heuer inner and outer box, the Tag Heuer Instruction book and the Tag Heuer Guarantee Booklet + Card. The stamped card is dated September 18, 1985.

The watch price is $785 OBO. Payment may be made by wire transfer or PayPal. This includes shipping within the USA (shipment outside the USA is extra with the cost depending on the shipment method preferred by the buyer).

Again, please see the watch pictures as they are an integral part of the listing and the best reflection of the watch condition. Finally, watch is being sold as-is, so please contact me with any questions or concerns you have at [email protected]
Thanks - Robert

1 - 1 of 1 Posts