WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale only is my Tag Heuer 2000 Professional model # WK1110. This is the black dialed version. Comes with soft Tag Heuer case and pillow - no papers/booklets. Currently fitted for my 7.25" wrist, but will also come with 2 extra links and pins so it should fit around 7.75" with all links added.

I have owned this watch for several years. It has quite a bit of desk diving throughout as it has been a regular part of my rotation. Still a very good daily. Sapphire crystal is perfect. I changed the battery a couple of times (last time about a year ago). I do not have access to pressure testing equipment, so I have not used the watch under water since changing the battery. If you plan to use it for diving or the beach, I would get it pressure tested. Crown action is silky smooth. Bezel clicks nice and easy, but does have just a tad bit of play in it. Lume is still decent.

Reason I am selling is that I have picked up several additional Tag Heuer quartz divers (see last pic of my Tag Heuer watch box). One of my recent pickups is a 1st gen black dialed AquaRacer quartz that pretty much checks the same boxes as this one. So, this one goes off to a new home.

Price is now at my "no dancing around" price of $295 Paypal only shipped USPS priority to CONUS only. I have done hundreds of deals here on WUS and have a flawless reputation.

PM with interest. No trades.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Instead of slowly lowering, I'm going down to my "no dancing around" price of $295.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts