WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had this watch up for sale a while back and decided to keep it, but I need to put it up for sale again. This is a vintage Tag Heuer Aquagraph 500m Dive Chrono. This is the newer model with the yellow crown gasket. I wouldn’t guarantee WR as it is a vintage watch, but the crown screws down tight.

The pushers are rubber coated and without holes. There are scratches and a couple of minor dings on the bracelet and case as the watch was no safe queen. The crystal is fine.

Some of the paint on the bezel numbers has worn, but that is a relatively easy fix if you so desire.

Comes with box and papers as can be seen in the pictures. Currently sized for my 7.5” wrist, but there are two extra links included.

Was asking $1,300, then $1,200, then $1,150 - now my final reduction to $1,000 shipped in the CONUS. Will ship internationally at my discretion and at cost. No trades please.

Payment via PayPal. Send me a PM to communicate.

Here are pics:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts