WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: watch has been SOLD elsewhere!

Yes, it's THAT Aquagraph :)

The quest for "The One" continues for me so I'm releasing this one back into the wild to be enjoyed by another...

Tag Heuer Aquagraph. CN211A. 'Nuff said.

The watch itself is in very nice shape! The pics will tell the whole story. I used clear ambient daylight and sharpening of the photos so that you will see every glorious detail and imperfection. The bracelet and clasp look so good I can only assume that the previous owner either didn't wear it much or had it polished (which would be my best guess). The numeral "2" in the "20" appears to be a bit faded but I never even noticed until today when I macro-photographed the watch. The bezel has some tiny microscratches which I also didn't notice until viewing the full-resolution pics today. It looks great to me! The bracelet should fit a 7" wrist...I have a 7.75" wrist and it fit snugly with the diver's extension clasp fully extended, and that's only about 0.5" I think. So yeah, 7" ought to be perfect. No box, no paperwork, 100% authentic though.

Price is $1175, shipped&insured ConUSA with PP fees on me. Not really looking for trades at the moment.

Without further ado:

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Poster - please observe 'once in 12hrs' bump rule.

Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts