WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Tag Heuer Day-Date Carerra. I am the second owner. This is a really gorgeous watch, but I've not been wearing it much lately and I'm saving up for a ring for my girlfriend. It's in very good condition with a few pretty unnoticeable desk-diving marks on the bracelet. The crystal is in excellent shape. The non-crown side of the case has a small ding and a small scrape. They are visible in the google drive link pics. Not really bad, and of course the close-ups make them appear worse than they do to the naked eye. Caseback has a few scrapes, with the most visible one right next to one of the removal divots. Again, check out the album for a closer look. There is what appears to be a piece of lint or dust under on the face. In the pics you can see it between 8 and 9, but it has since migrated down toward 6. Check new pic link for close-ups I'd assume a watchmaker could easily remove it, or you could do it yourself if that's your thing. It's much harder to see than you'd think unless you're looking closely for it. Currently sized for my 7.25" wrist and has 1 additional link that would give you another half-inch or more. Includes outer and inner box and manual.

Looking to get $1350. Might be interested in trades, but am prioritizing a cash sale so I can get that ring :) Trade and cash offers are welcome, so don't be shy! PayPal or Venmo preferred. In-person transaction in the greater Atlanta area welcomed. Will ship insured via USPS Priority, or your carrier of choice if you cover the price difference. US preferred, but will go intl if you pay shipping.

More pics here:

(Even) more pics available upon request.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts