WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Tag Heuer Carrera 1887 Chronograph, model CAR2110.BA0720

Please click here for more Hi-Res photos

This is the V3 version of the black dial with bracelet. Also has the move detailed version of the rotor on chronograph movement.

The watch is in Near Mint Condition (TZ 96%) with only the lightest signs of normal wear.
Watch was bought from an Authorized Dealer and includes the balance of the factory Warranty (18 months left)
The watch comes with all Tag Heuer Boxes / Papers / Instructions

* Also included are 2 watchstrapworld.com custom curved end deployment straps with spring bars and an aftermarket deployment buckle ($250 value)

Condition:
Case - Near Mint, only the lightest signs of wear.
Bezel - Excellent, only the lightest signs of wear.
Caseback - Mint Sapphire Caseback
Bracelet - Near Mint, no deep scratches, includes all bracelet links
Crystal - Excellent - only the lightest signs of wear to AR coating seen under a 10x loupe

Please see photos for an accurate representation, and pm or email me if you have any questions.

Details:
41mm Diameter Case, 48mm Case Length, 15mm Thickness, 20mm lug size. Stainless Steel Case with Black dial and Polished stainless steel Bezel.
Original ref. BA0720 Bracelet with solid endlinks. Bracelet has all links to fit ~8" wrist with five removable links and two 1/2 links.

Included 20mm Straps are 7mm thick padded straps with curved ends like OEM straps. One vintage medium brown, One dark brown with 'rally style' perforations.
Included Aftermarket buckle is similar to the OEM FC5037 buckle and fits straps that taper to 18mm and are 2mm - 3mm thick.

Movement:
Tag Heuer Caliber 1887 column wheel chronograph, currently keeping COSC time, about +2 sec/day. Still under Tag Heuer Warranty until 10/2016

I also have available a Tag Heuer OEM FC6291 Alligator Deployment Strap and FC5037 Buckle available here if you are interested in both.

Price:
$2800 or Best Offer - I can accept a Bank transfer or paypal +fees
Price includes Fedex 2 day delivery to the continental US, fully insured
I can also ship internationally as well (USPS/EMS)

About me as a Seller:
I have bought and sold several watches on the forums and can provide references if needed. Please email or pm me with any questions.

gt0279a at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·