WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Please click image above or here for more photos

I have for sale a TAG Heuer 1887 Carrera Chronograph - model CAR2111.BA0720. I recently acquired the watch via a trade and the watch was sold to me as unworn.
Watch includes original TAG Heuer Boxes and a valid dealer stamped copy of the warranty card. Includes 2 Year International Warranty.

Condition:
Watch is very clean and I would conservatively rate it as being in mint/near-mint overall condition. (TZ 97%)
Case - Near Mint, Some light marks on the polished surfaces

Crown & Pushers - Mint
Sapphire Caseback - Mint

Bracelet - Mint (unworn and unsized)

Crystal - Mint
Dial & Hands - Mint

Details:
41mm Diameter Case, 49mm Case Length, 15mm Thickness, 20mm lug size. Stainless Steel Case with Polished Bezel and inner Tachymeter scale. Domed Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective coating. Screwdown Sapphire Caseback. 100m water resistance. This is the latest model ( V3 ) with the Silver Dial. Current MSRP is $5,400

Bracelet:
Stainless Steel Ref. BA0720 bracelet with solid endlinks, brushed polished sides and inserts and Double Push Button Deployment Clasp. Bracelet is Full size and includes all removable links and half links. I can also size the bracelet for you upon request.

Movement: TAG Heuer Calibre 1887 Automatic Column Wheel Chronograph, 39 Jewels, 50 Hour Power Reserve. Watch keeps excellent time and all functions work properly.

Price:
***SOLD***$2900 or Best Offer I can accept Bank transfer or paypal +fees
Price includes Fedex 2 day delivery to the continental US, fully insured
I can also ship internationally as well at cost (USPS/EMS)

About me as a Seller:
I have bought and sold dozens of watches on the forums (t-r-f , t-z , w-u-s , etc.) and can provide references if needed. Please email or pm me with any questions.

gt0279a at yahoo dot com

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·