WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

For Sale is my Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 7 Twin-Time GMT WV2115.FC6180 in MINT condition! Watch has been worn 20 or at most 30 times since the purchase. Full kit comes with outer box, leather box case, papers, and certificate of authenticity and warranty card from authenticwatches.com with a purchase date of the watch.

Condition - Watch is in MINT (almost new) condition. Genuine leather strap is also in MINT condition. Crystal and back are perfect with no scratches, couple tiny hairline marks on bezel and case which are practically invisible unless the watch is held right to the face. Only visible several scratches are on the deployment clasp where Tag Heuer Logo is due to desk diving. Otherwise the clasp is clean. Keeps amazing time (COST Specs) at +2-3 per day. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

Description - Black dial with solid silver-tone hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers. GMT scale around the inner bezel. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display appears at the 3o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Textured steel crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 39 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Double locking deployment clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet.

PRICE: Reduced to $1150 shipped CONUS. I cover PayPal fees and shipping.

If you want to see more pictures or specific angle please feel free to contact me and I will send them to you. Thank you for looking!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg