WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The watch is being offered in pristine condition. I've literally only worn it from the AD home and around the house a couple of times. There are no scratches dings or other marks on the case, crystal and bracelet.

Here are the particulars: Tag Heuer Link Calibre 5 Automatic, new model announced at Basel 2007 and just recently began arriving at ADs. Model number WJ201A.BA05. It features a Tag Calibre 5 (ETA 2824) automatic movement with date window and center second hand. Luminous hands and markers, unidirectional bezel, screw down display back, screw down crown, new style Link bracelet with push-button clasp (sized for a 7 inch wrist, additional links included), 200M water resistance, sapphire crystal, all stainless steel construction with a black dial. The watch will include all papers including a stamped/dated warranty card (9-1-2007), and both inner and outer boxes. I will also include a Tag Heuer ball cap and catalog.

As of October 1, 2007 the retail price of this timepeice is $2495. I will let this beauty go for $1200 shipped insured anywhere in the continental U.S. Payment via Paypal is prefered but I will also accept certified checks or money orders (will delay shipping until cleared). Please email me (jewing80 At Mac Dot Com) with any and all questions or comments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts