WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to go in a different direction with my collection and with that, I've decided to let go of my Monaco. Purchased by me in February 2009. This is the Calibre 17 version, with the solid back and Plexiglas crystal. This one is also 38mm compared to the Cal 12's 39. Also cleaner dial with less text.
IIRC it was serviced about 4 years ago but I can't find any paperwork for it. Inner and Outer Boxes, Papers including warranty card and original receipt, and full bracelet. Basically everything I got from the AD. If requested I can also include a TH lacquered mahogany box I've collected over the years. I may also have a couple of straps I can add as well.
Watch is in very very good condition. Bracelet is almost perfect as I put the watch on a leather strap early on in my ownership. In fact this is the first time the bracelet has been put on since probably 2010. There are only two things that I need to point out. First there is a small nick on the bezel at around the 6:00 position. You really have to looking for it in the right light to notice it. Secondly the underside of the 4-5:00 lug has a small dent in it. Watch has never been dropped so i must have knocked it against something. Watch keeps good time and chrono stops and starts just as it was designed to. $3900 Net to me. I'll cover shipping in the CONUS.

If you take a look at that last pic you can see the spot on the lug I had mentioned.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
No trades?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts