WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tag Heuer Monaco Cal 6 WW2100-0 EET4608

After buying numerous watches on WUS, I am finally selling one. But now as I check its condition, I am asking myself why?? Answer: Too much other competition, and though I read this a lot, I would really love for someone to own this beautiful Monaco that is going to appreciate it more than I have of late. It is a beautiful watch in good condition. It is not a desperate sale, hence desperate buyers and their offers will be politely ignored.

This is the watch that introduced me to WUS, when I came here 16 months ago asking about its authenticity. Some 1300 posts later, (and some 20+ watches) I am finally selling one.

Up for sale is my Tag Heuer Monaco Cal 6.

I will let the photos do the talking. I have endeavoured to show every blemish that the watch has and I have attempted to hide nothing. The watch has had some gentle use, has a few little marks as can be seen in the photobucket images link supplied below. Of course as those pictures show, Crystal is perfect both front and back and the band is in good shape, comfortably worn in.

The watch comes without box or papers. (Sorry, it was my first decent watch purchase and did not realise how important these things were.) My cupboards are filled with numerous empty watch boxes as I now throw nothing away! I will ship the watch in a generic watch box.

Asking: $AU1300 Negotialble. Split postage costs and I will absorb the PayPal fees. Postage method will be of your choice. (Quotes available, though signature upon receipt compulsory.)

Please view some more photos on my Photobucket account here:

Tag Heuer Monaco pictures by yande2536 - Photobucket

Please check my WUS Profile for previous posts/history and you can find a photo of this watch on an earlier thread of mine here, Titled "State of The Collection."

https://www.watchuseek.com/f20/sotc-after-12-months-wus-571132.html

Please contact me if you need some references from WUS members that I have bought watches from. My EBay account, where I have sold 6 to 7 watches is under the user name: yande2536, 100% feedback count. I am available to answer any questions from an interested buyer, either PM me, or email me at [email protected] (replace dotcom with .com) Thanks. I am also available via telephone if desired.

Good luck and thankyou very much for perusing this ad.

Happy collecting.

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:))

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:-d Always Negotiable

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:-d

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been asked if the watch has been polished. A few careful licks with a Cape Cod Cloth did absolute wonders in removing the swirlies on the polished surfaces as can be seen in comparison to the photo in the SOTC thread and my recent photobucket link. Price in negotiable.

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oops

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Give it a few more days and off to EBay. A beautiful watch

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A few enquires, offers... Hope to wrap this one up soon..

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offers?

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Decided not to send this one to EBay. For the future, If watch in not marked as sold, it is still available. PM or Email me at above adressess.
$AU1000, net to me would prise this one off my wrist.

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Safe New Year. Oh! Speaking of Christmas, this Monaco would make a great gift for some lucky recipient!!

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks WUS, Thanks Jason.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts