WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Listing a Tag Heuer Monaco; model CW2111.BA0780. The watch has "sold" twice on eBay only to have the winning bidder not send payment. If you see the same pics on eBay, that is why.

This watch is in excellent condition, just professionally cleaned, and comes with the original inner and outer boxes (the boxes look new) as well as the owner's manual, warranty booklet, and all bracelet links.

Mechanically, it is like new. I have no way to check how well it keeps time but I have no reason to think it is anything but normal. The chrono function works perfectly.

There are minor scratches on the bracelet clasp and very minor scratches on the plexiglass "crystal" which can be buffed out very easily. I just want to be up front about wear. Also, the model/serial number on the rear of the case was removed by light buffing at some point in the watch's life, unfortunately.

I offer a guarantee of authenticity. If you receive the watch and it is deemed to be inauthentic, I will refund your money plus return shipping. If you are located near DFW, I'll be happy to meet face to face. If you wish to speak on the phone before going through with the transaction, I completely understand and I'll be glad to do so.

tag2.JPG tag3.JPG tag4.JPG tag5.JPG
Considering the minor imperfections, the price is $1300 shipped OBO. Please do not email me with offers $300-$500 below my asking price; let's be reasonable.

I'm open to trades, as well. Just let me know what you have. Email is best: [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Tag Heuer Monaco CW2111.BA0780 *Pics* DFW, TX

Price dropped from $1450 to $1300. I'm moving soon and need to get this watch sold.

Considering my new member status on this forum, I'll do whatever you'd like (within reason) to verify my trustworthiness. If you want Facebook/LinkedIn info, etc, I can provide that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts