WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi WUS,

Been clearing out the collection and have decided to let this watch go. It’s a beautiful vintage Tag Heuer 2000, 38mm sans crown, quartz, subtle sunburst black dial. The watch is great on the wrist, like a daintier Sinn 556, but I have a near identical early Aquaracer that my wife gave me, and this was an impulse buy. Gift stays, impulse buys go.

I purchased this watch on the ‘Bay and it arrived with a flat battery on 2nd Sept 2020. took it to my local watchmaker in greater Los Angeles and the old battery had leaked. I had the watch serviced to repair it and got the watch back on 11 Sept 2020 with a 2yr warranty on their work (receipt included with sale good until 11 Sept 2022). A pressure test was NOT done, though it has been washed in the sink with no issue. It has been worn sparingly, being in the safe nearly the entire time since then and checked routinely to see if the battery was still good. Watch sets and functions properly without a hitch. Lume functions well.

This watch is in excellent condition for it’s vintagey age, especially the case, which has nary a mark greater than hairline on the case sides, bezel, crystal, or crown. There are some tiny pits on the caseback (see picture below).

Bracelet has fine desk diving marks but is otherwise in excellent condition. Currently sized for tight fit on 6.6” wrist. The watch didn’t come with extra links, but I do have another bracelet from my dad’s identical model that I can sell individual links for an additional fee (to be discussed if you need it). That bracelet has substantially more scratches on it, but are available nonetheless.

Please see pictures as additional description of the condition of the watch, and ask questions if needed. I have many sales and purchases on WUS with excellent feedback. I expect positive feedback from you as well, either here or verifiable on another watch exchange forum.

Comes with:
Outer Black box
Inner travel box
Manual
Guarantee booklet (no card)
Service receipt warranted to 11 Sept 2022
Watch

Asking $550obro paypal’d and shipped CONUS (and Puerto Rico). Zelle or wire for those with no history.

Purchase both this and my Citizen Chrono that’s also posted on the forum and I’ll give a significant discount on the Citizen.

Thanks all! Happy hunting and on to the pictures.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts