WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In great condition my pre-owned Luxury Automatic Tag Heuer WK2117 with its orginal bracelet, an original Tag Heuer Sports Leather (recently purchased at a cost of $269.99 maybe worn 5-6 times) deployant strap and the deployant FC 5000 from Tag Heuer as well plus an original rubber strap with lots of life left.

In short, a full Tag Heuer kit which retailed for $3,000 back in its day. Its got the
powerhouse ETA 2824 automatic movement. The lume is excellent as well. The piece has also had a 2.0 date magnifier professionally installed by a Tag Heuer service center in Geneve. A true luxury sports watch a great price for today. If you look around you will this watch alone in this condition fetches about $700.00 by itself so this listing represent a true bargain into a Swiss luxury watch kit with everything you need.

At your door within the United States with free shipping from 33014 for $799 with the original box and case.

Any questions let me know. I have a 100% rating and I buy and sell many watches. Check my other listings for others watches. The images in this listing represent the items you are purchasing these are not stock images but images of the real watch and accessories. Watch comes from a non smoking home and will be professionally package with the utmost care in bubble wrap and other packaging supplements.

As an aside here's a pro tip for other watch afficionados , to save you money, we buy watches and begin with the strap purchases here and other ecommerce sites and begin to accumulate a multitude of strap at all prices but usually in the $30-$75 range but in reality luxury time pieces look their best on their original leather bands hence their big price. Trust me, I have a multitude of straps probably worth about $700 (sound familiar ah) and I had to buy the original straps for a lot of my pieces because nothing beats the originally designed accessories for a watch in my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts