WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Fashion accessory Jewellery Silver Material property Metal Handle Metal Silver Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Product Fashion accessory Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Footwear Shoe Fashion accessory Metal Strap Hand Finger Fashion accessory Shoe Ring Finger Hand Fashion accessory Silver Hand Electronic device Fashion accessory

Tag Heuer 1964 Carrera GMT WS2113

This was the first in the series of Tag Heuer Carrera re-issues, the latter watches were larger, had sapphire crystals, and looked far less like the original Carreras from the 60s. It was built much in the spirit of the original Heuer watches with the smaller 35mm case, appliqué numbers, acrylic crystal, etc. This is a beautiful watch that just isn't getting wrist time. I used to wear it regularly. I had it serviced about 4 years ago and replaced the crystal at that time. It's never been polished, though it could use it. I've not had it professionally timed lately but it appears to be running within -4 seconds per day. It has the original strap and tang, original warranty card, inner leather box, outer box, manual, and box sleeve. It is a GMT watch and the second time zone is measured in 24 hours. It's faster to set than my GMT Master. It does have some swirls and one moderate ding at 9-o'clock in the case. You might be able to polish the ding out but I've never bothered. I bought new in 2000 or 2001.

[Tag] Heuer WS2113
Reference and Serial number legible
Movement: ETA 2893 Automatic
35mm without crown
44mm lug to lug
18mm lug width

$800 net shipped priority mail and insured in the Continental USA. PayPal OK for established members.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts