WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Terra Cielo Mare is an Italian micro-brand using Swiss movements in their Italian designed watches. I really like the brand and the funky style of some of their models. I've contacted them a couple times and they've been very cordial and helpful. I'm only selling this one because I just picked up another model of theirs.

Brand: Terra Cielo Mare (TCM)
Model: Palombaro
Movement: ETA 2824-2
WR: 200M (screw down crown - has a cool vintage diving helmet etched onto it)
Case: 44mm
Crystal: amazing 9mm domed mineral
Lug width: 20mm
Strap: original is included with signed clasp, currently has a MiLTAT distressed canvas installed (also included, unless you prefer something else, I have a few options)
Includes: Beautiful TCM box

Condition is good. Some swirls and minor scratches as seen in the photos. The crystal is spotless (just replaced by my watchmaker, sourced from Terra Cielo Mare directly). Lume is nice and bright. The MiLTAT strap that's installed is really cool and was around sixty bucks itself, in excellent condition. Includes the box shown, which is in new condition. I actually purchased it separately from TCM shortly after buying the watch preowned.

SOLD SOLD $395 SOLD SOLD shipped within the US via USPS Priority 2-day shipping or best reasonable offer.

I have a ton of positive references here. Just search "platinumEX" in the feedback forum. Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available. I'm willing to switch out the strap for any shown here:

Most are new. A couple have been worn once or twice. Or, if you want the watch with only the original black strap shown in the last picture of the original post, I'll take thirty bucks off and I'll keep the canvas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts