WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch Analog watch White Silver Clock

I've had this about five years and there are no imperfections or damage on the watch whatsoever. It works perfectly and comes with original box, original leather strap with deployment buckle, all included tools and complete instructions. The stainless steel case is 41mm diameter and 13mm thick. It has a sapphire crystal at front and back. .
The case is made of polished 316L stainless steel. There are hidden buttons on left side for quick date and moon phase change. You get a little tool for using these buttons so you don't end up damaging the buttons by using a pen or something. The watch uses a Seagull 1901 movement. This is a Chinese version of the Venus 175. It has 22 jewels and runs at 21.6k bph - 6 ticks per second. It is hand wind only, not automatic.The movement is decorated, as seen through the exhibition back. The watch is fitted with a 20mm calfskin leather strap with a decent deployment clasp. It has lovely blued subdial hands and big seconds hand.The steel baton hour markers have a chamfered edge and are machined. The watch has a proper moon phase. It has 59 teeth to replicate the real lunar cycle - two cycles of 29.5 days. The subdials are as follows: The top dial is the date. Left dial is running seconds. Right dial is the 30 minute chrono counter. Bottom dial is the moon phase. The big seconds hand is the chrono seconds. It is blue like the other subdial hands. The logo is situated at the bottom of the dial. There is also a minute track around the outside of the dial with every 5 minutes printed. This watch is not listed on eBay or anywhere other than here. I'm asking $400 US, which includes shipping in only in the US and its territories. I'm not in a position to ship outside of the states. Payment is exclusively through regular PayPal (not FF PayPal). I will refund return shipping if a return happens because the watch was received damaged. Otherwise, I do not accept returns. I am an active member of the Glycine forum with many posts and have been a seller on eBay for over 10 years, with a perfect record. You can ask for references on the Glycine sub-forum, or check me out on eBay as jfle8529. In turn, please give me references for yourself.

Please do not ask for communication via personal email.
Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Font

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Font

Camera Silver Camera lens Camera accessory Gadget
Watch Analog watch Light Product Black
Watch Analog watch Product Handwriting Font

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Material property

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

Silver Watch Natural material Clock Jewellery
Watch Natural material Rectangle Gadget Everyday carry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts