WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinning down the collection of watches I no longer wear. Up for consideration is a Citizen Ti "Ecozilla" with Suppa adapters. The watch is in great condition, 90%, and has been worn very little during it's time with me.

The watch will come with Stock strap, 24mm silicone strap I got with it when I bought it, sought after Suppa adapters, and 4 new factory replacement screws for the back of the watch when changing from adapters back to stock strap. The 4 original screws are intact and work just fine but the replacements are nice to have in the event one of the originals gets misplaced during strap changes. No box or papers just the items listed.

Price: Sold.

Also, if interested I have a barely worn Hirsch 24mm Pure Strap that can be purchased with the watch for an additional $38.

Please email or PM for additional information or pics. References - have numerous and they can be viewed in the watch deals forum under vadiver916.

Thanks for viewing my post.

David

tizilla1.jpg tizilla_back.jpg DSCN1255.JPG tizilla_straps.jpg

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Ti Eco Zilla with Suppa Adapters

Bump! Few inquiries. Keep the offers coming but please, for sale only. Really need to trim my collection down. Thx!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts