WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new Watch is SOLD.

Up for grabs is a Tisell GMT Sub from October 2017. It uses the Hangzhou 2836-clone movement. 28,800 bph with a very smooth sweep. Date changes instantaneously at midnight.

It is in very good condition, the only signs of wear are a few slight hairlines on the clasp and bracelet. All Tisells are regulated, this one keeps excellent time. It has been well within specs while under my care.

My better half has been after me to cull my collection and since it’s simply not getting enough wrist time, so time to let it go to a new home.

Asking $220 The watch is located in Jersey, and I will ship CONUS only. Currently the watch is on a Horween leather strap which is handwoven from Lakehouse. The watch will come with the leather strap. The original bracelet will come packed in a polybag with the bracelet links.

Watch is in excellent, like new condition, I'd say ~%99. There are no visible scratches on the sides or watch face. Please check the detailed photos of the watch carefully. Crystal and dial is flawless - no dust speck inside and bezel alignment is good. I do not time my watches but I did not notice any abnormal time loss-gain.
Bracelet was not used after removal and so it is basically new. It comes with all extra links. Tisell watches do not come with a brand box so no box included.
I’ve bought and sold multiple watches on WUS.

Asking SOLD CONUS shipping and Paypal included. I will ship with USPS-priority-insured to CONUS only.

Here are photos:
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-21 at 11.55.12 AM (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-01-21 at 11.55.12 AM (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-01-21 at 11.55.12 AM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-01-21 at 11.55.12 AM.jpeg

Thanks for looking :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts