WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Thank you buyer and WUS.

Hi, thanks for checking out my ad! I am looking to sell my Tissot PR50 (no trades). It has the swiss automatic ETA 2824-2 movement. I bought the watch used several years ago online.

The specs:

Condition: Used
Movement: ETA 2824-2 automatic
Crystal: flat sapphire*
Case: Stainless steel (press back)
Dimensions: 36mm diameter (excluding crown), 7mm thick, 18mm lug width.
Crown: Non-screw down
Dial: Silver, luminous hour and minute hand and dot markers
Strap/bracelet: Including the original bracelet, along with a mint black genuine leather strap
WR: 50m

* - Appears to have (1) very small scratch right above the dot marker at 1:00 at the perimeter of the crystal. I noticed it is most visible when the crystal catches certain reflections. I can't feel it with my finger, so maybe it's a fiber on the inside. But worst-case I'm going to assume it's a scratch. I can't get it to show up in pictures. I measured it's length with my calipers and it's approximately 0.9mm long.

The condition of the watch is good, and the pictures below are a fair representation of the condition. Biggest condition issue are lots of hairline scratches which show up at certain angles. I've searched lots of pictures of used watches with polished surfaces and this kind of wear is common. There is also one small "ding" on the bezel between the crown and the date window. The bracelet has the normal fine scratches from wear. I've done my best to capture these in the pictures below, and have adjusted my price down in consideration of this.

The watch keeps good time and functions fine.

Price = $100 shipped and Paypal'd in CONUS.

002 - Copy.JPG
003 - Copy.JPG
004 - Copy.JPG
005 - Copy.JPG
007 - Copy.JPG
008 - Copy.JPG
010 - Copy.JPG
011 - Copy.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts