WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get rid of this watch to raise funds for something else I have my eye on. I purchased this on April 15th and paid just under $300 for it. Since then, I have purchased a $40 Hirsch strap that I've worn no more than three times. No scratches, nicks or dents. I barely wore the watch which is why I'm letting it go without any regrets. It is a truly gorgeous watch with a 40 mm diameter, swiss quartz movement, chronograph, etc.

Comes with all original packaging, links, etc. I'm letting it go with the bracelet and Hirsch strap for $270 shipped. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Despite my low post count, I've been browsing these forums for sometime. You can check my Ebay feedback (321jonathan) and I have positive feedback on several other forums where I've sold/bought merchandise. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you the names and my handles there. Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT!! Price drop!! $250 shipped! Remember it comes with the Tissot Stainless/Polished steel strap as well, plus the $40 Hirsch Liberty strap!

PERFECT condition!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lots of inquiries and offers but no ones come through with the money. Still up for sale guys.

Just addressing questions I was asked via PM.

It does come with the box, all paperwork, booklets etc. The stainless steel bracelet included is Tissot original and is BRAND new. It was never worn. I bought the watch with the bracelet since it seemed like a better deal but I bought it with the intention to change it out for a leather strap.

The watch has NO scratches, nicks or dents. Honestly. It was used sparingly and because I had it with a brown strap I rarely wore it unless it matched. It spent more time in a box than on my wrist. My only reason for selling it is to put the money towards another purchase.

I will work with you for shipping - whether it's Canada or Europe, but it is the buyers responsibility to pay for the extra related cost for shipping. Same goes for next day air or priority mailing. I accept paypal and am willing to split the 4% service charge in half with the buyer. You pay 2% which I believe comes to around $5 dollars or so.

Hope that clears up any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts