WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tissot Seastar 1000 Silver face Automatic with S.S. Bracelet

I bought the watch about a month ago from a member here, wrote a little review in the Tissot forum etc and basically I have made the decision that this is to much watch for me and I would like to fund another purchase. This watch is used and approximately 19 months old. Includes original box and all original papers warranty card etc (warranty card is not filled out). Check out my big picture link below; watch isn't NIB and has some small scratches from wear. I think with some cape cod and about 5 minutes the thing would look fantastic. Both crystals are perfect (that’s dust in the picture). When I first got it, it ran about +13 a day but I got it regulated down to +6 a day as it sits on my winder. Your results will probably vary but if you wear it daily and don't have a winder it looks like it will fall in COSC easily. The watch is sized for my 6.5" wrist right now but I am including the missing links.

Price is $280. I can do paypal. My user id on eBay is "maxburn" to check my feedback there; I am rather new to this forum. Price includes USPS priority insured mail CONUS only. Original Retail was $525.00 and original part number on the box is T19158341.

Do NOT PM me; email me through the forum. I almost never check PM’s on the dozens of forums I hang out on…

Additional pictures:

http://scottjal.ath.cx:85/watches/TissotBIG/

Merry Christmas!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts