WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased a few months ago and was my daily driver for a few months. Went camping, swimming, hiking, etc. so has some marks but keeps amazing time. Set three months ago against my G-Shock atomic and it is still perfect to the second - amazing. Merely selling because I now exclusively wear my G-Shock.

Condition:
Crystal - I see no marks
Bezel - Indexes well (60 clicks), has some backplay, some marks on the bezel insert but not down to the metal (see pics). Of note: if you have ever had a DS Action, you will know that the bezels are very difficult to turn, especially when wet. The tabs are slippery and it's hard to get a grip. I filed three coin edges into the outer edge of each tab (see pics) and turning is now a breeze.
Sides - Very minor rub marks
Case - Scratches on the tops of the lugs near the case (see pics).
Bracelet - I see no marks. I sized to my 7.1" wrist and there are six additional links. Would easily fit up to around an 8" wrist.
Clasp - Minor desk diving marks. The ratcheting mechanism works great.

This watch is not a safe queen. It has marks consistent with daily wear. Comes with watch, bracelet, inner and outer boxes, and outer sleeve.

Final price drop - $200 net to me.

Thanks for looking.

Disclaimer: Even though I only purchased a few months ago, I cannot test for WR nor pressure test and as a hobbyist, cannot guarantee the WR of the watch. The description refers to cosmetics, not whether or not gaskets will fail at 10m or 200m. If you are concerned, take it to a watchmaker and get it tested. Okay, now on to the pictures.

1all.jpg

2bracelet.jpg

3face.jpg

4bezel.jpg

5crown.jpg

6side.jpg

7lugmark.jpg

8lugmark.jpg

9label.jpg

Reactions: Elliottp

·
Registered