WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Traser Officer Pro Chronograph

Purchased from Long Island Watch in March 2019, changed straps once (and then changed back), never wore it out of the house. It was a bit too large for what I was going for. Seems to be built like a tank though and the tube illumination is quite intriguing. My loss is your gain - on to the next one!

Comes with everything pictured - all boxes, manual, warranty card, etc.

Watch Features:

• Movement: Swiss Ronda 5030.D quartz chronograph (battery operated)
  • Case: Black PVD coated case, 46mm diameter x 11mm thick
  • Back: Solid screw-in back
  • Crystal: Sapphire
  • Band: Black silicone strap, buckle closure. 22mm
  • Water Resistant: 100 meters
More info and the original site:
https://www.longislandwatch.com/Traser_107101_Chronograph_Watch_p/107101.htm

You can buy it brand new from LIW for $626, or you can get it here for only $550 (I'll cover the shipping and PP fees at that price point). Let me know if you have any questions or want different/better pictures by email. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Currently priced at $500 shipped net to me (I will cover US shipping/insurance at this price, but you cover any fees if applicable - international deals will have to be mutually agreed upon)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys, let's get it to a new home! Trying to clear out the drawer (probably just to add different pieces!). I have several pieces up for sale, so I can do discounts if you're wanting more than 1.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump - I have 6 watches up for sale and a couple more I need to photograph and post (and already bought 4 the last month or so). Need to clear the space. $500 OBO.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Currently priced at $500. I have multiple watches I'm looking to move as my collection changes, so I can do combo discounts if you're getting more than 1!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts