WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2 year old Traser P6506 Titanium FS. It's in beautiful shape EXCEPT for a crack across the crystal glass. I'm based in the UK (Surrey) and was quoted £12 ($24) for a new original sapphire crystal glass. Other than the glass it has barely desk-diver markings and performs flawlessly. I've just purchased a new GSAR which is why I've decided to let this go. This is a $400 watch both here and most places in the US and is one of the lightest and most wearable divers available. The tritium in these watches is superb. Looking for a sensible offer. Shipping would be $10 (£5) within the UK and $25 worldwide. I have a high eBay feedback available (+178) if reference is required. Payment can be made via PayPal with a verified account and confirmed address. Pictures below are of the actual watch FS and were taken literally minutes prior to posting this ad. Please PM me if you're interested. NB.The watch comes complete with an original Traser Silicone strap in good shape. I also have a brand new original Traser black leather strap (see pictures) which can be purchased separately. I do have the original box, too, which will, of course, be included.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts