WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a new one coming in so must make room in the watch box (and wallet!)
Two watches to offer both of which are somewhat hard to come by. Refer to the photos for those unfamiliar with these watches
1. Orange faced 'Unterwasser' Traser watch. These were produced for a German magazine forum and are a limited edition run, have all the usual traser things like Swiss made quartz movement, Wr to 200m, tritium illum tubes (orange and yellow), screw down crown etc. Also has sapphire crystal (thats what is written under the hour hand in the photos (Sapphire edition) as well as a carbon unidirectional bezel. Comes on rubber, has a couple of very minor desk diving rub marks on it and a small rub mark on the back where I had it mounted on a Nato strap.No box or papers. Quartz accuracy. For the uninitiated tritium tubes require no external light source to make them bright. Selling for USD$200 shipped most places.(OBRO)

2. Now this is hard to find! Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Super Tough. I've only seen one other of these offered for sale anywhere else (and that one was minus it's box and papers etc). This one is completely unmarked save a small mark on the strap from the buckle. This watch is G shock large at 42mm dia and 14mm thick. Mineral crystal, water resistant to 200m. Screw down crown. This one comes with box, and all labels papers etc. Warranty card is stamped 28/7/99 and this thing looks like new. I'd rate value around USD$300 (if you can find one as good as this). It has got to go because I like to wear my watches and I know that if I wear this, I'll mark it and that would be a pity. Shouldn't be an issue to someone who just wants to collect it. Selling for SOLD shipped most places.(OBRO)

Payment only by Paypal and watches will only be shipped once funds have been received. For Australian customers pls e-mail or pm me for a revised costing as obviously postage will not cost as much.
Cheers all
Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone want them both for $400 shipped? This is the final bump otherwise off to the 'bay.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I wish I had seen this earlier...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts