WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a brilliant and rare example of a Tudor 7016/0 in excellent condition, considering this watch was produced in 1969. A historically significant transitional model, as it was Tudor's first submariner with their trademark snowflake hands and rectangular markers. Basic stats:

Manufacturer: Rolex Tudor
Model Name: Oyster Prince Submariner 7016/0
Serial: 737,XXX dating this at 1969
Case: 40mm diameter, appears unpolished, nice thick lugs, domed acrylic crystal, bi-directional rotating bezel, screw-down waterproof crown. Rolex case back, and the three dots Rolex logo on the crown. Smooth winding mechanism, keeping excellent time. 20mm lug width.
Dial: Smooth matte black with thick and creamy tritium hour markers. Well-matched patina on hours and hands. As Tudor aficionados may well know, the 7016 is notorious for dial rot / bubbling due to bad paint, making an unaffected model very hard to find. This particular watch exhibits no bubbling or dial rot. Tudor shield logo, T Swiss T labeled.
Strap: Luxury calf leather strap from Amsterdam Watch Co.

Asking $9,390, net to me (I will cover shipping within CONUS). I welcome a face-to-face in NYC.

I have plenty of positive feedback on this forum:

cwatchman is A-OK!!!
cwatchman is a fantastic seller~
cwatchman is good to go!
smooth transaction with watchman
cwatchman is one of the good guys
cwatchman is an excellent seller!
cwatchman is an amazing seller!

Not looking for a trade at this time. Thanks for your consideration and please do not hesitate to contact me with any inquiries.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. This timepiece was regulated and received a full service literally right before I listed it. Additional pictures available upon request.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts