WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Bit of a long shot here, but if anyone in the EU is looking for a Tudor Black Bay Fifty Eight, I'm looking to sell mine. First and only owner, I picked this up from a local Rolex/Tudor Authorized Dealer shortly after the model went for sale. The watch comes with all the boxes, warranty card dated Sep-18, guarantee and instructions booklets, I still have the invoice and receipt as well. The serial and model number on the warranty card matches the one on the back of the watch of course.

No issues from a functionality perspective and apart from a few swirlies and two minor marks on the side of the upper left lug which are quite difficult to spot, the condition of the watch is very good. According to the information on Tudor's website, warranty period is 3 and a half years from the date of purchase, so it's valid until March 2022.

Only reason I'm looking to sell the watch is a recent interest in Grand Seiko, particularly the SBGA373.

Priced at €3,000, including shipping via DHL Express from Bucharest, Romania, payment via paypal.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Some flexibility on pricing can be achieved, but I will only ship within the EU.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bump with a price reduction to €2,800 shipping included.

Please note that the marks on the side have been magnified for the purpose of full disclosure. In real life it is very difficult to spot these. I can provide further picture on request from different angles, distances, etc.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some offers received, but the watch is still available.

Kind Regards,
Catalin

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD on another forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts