WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear watch enthusiasts,

Up for your consideration a Tudor Black Bay 58 in excellent condition. I do not like the OEM bracelet for this watch, so I sourced a Strapcode bracelet (extremely high quality) that fits the watch perfectly and suits it better. Along with the bracelet, you will receive the OEM leather strap, as well as a Luff Elastico strap. This watch is my most accurate, gaining +1 second a day the last time I measured it against an atomic time reference. Overall, the watch is in excellent condition, with a few small scratches on the back of the case, a few extremely minor lug scratches, and perhaps one or two swirlies on the bracelet. The watch appears like-new when checking time on the wrist. The watch, as pictured, is still under warranty. I have blurred the last owner's name (I am the second owner) as well as the serial number for security; if a buyer would like these details revealed, I will accommodate them.

No trades. For what comes with the watch, I am pricing this piece at a very fair $3375. This price includes shipping and insurance. I will ship this piece using Priority Mail 2-day with full insurance and signature confirmation. This timepiece comes from a non-smoking, COVID-19-free home.

A bank transfer or equivalent mode of payment is necessary. PayPal is also considered under certain circumstances. If you have any questions, you can write me here or at v e r c i m b e r AT h o t m a i l DOT com. I've dealt on these boards for many years and have had only positive feedback. I feel it a privilege to be part of this community.

The following includes pictures of the actual watch. You'll notice some pictures are relatively yellow: these are pictures I took under a bulb to to elucidate details in a relatively dark room. If you'd like any other pictures, please ask. My apologies for any blurriness, dust, or detritus:

Tudor Dial 1.jpg Bracelet 2.jpg Bracelet 1.jpg Noncrownside.jpg Crownside.jpg Outer Tudor Box.jpg Tudor Box Open.jpg Warranty Cards & Booklets.jpg Warranty Card 1.jpg Warranty Card 2.jpg Tudor Imprint on leather.jpg Luff Nato.jpg Back panel.jpg

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD! Goodness, that was fast. Thanks to the buyer and to WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts