WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD*****

Hey Folks!

Time to pass this nice Tudor Black Bay 41 Ref. 79230N on to a new home. This beauty was sent to Tudor/Rolex USA to have a scratch removed from the case and they returned it with a full service, a brand new case and a 2 year warranty dated August of 2019 (full documentation included). Alas, it has still picked up a few hairlines on the crown side that are difficult to see, but I never misrepresent my watches so I wanted to mention them. I’ve adjusted the price a bit to give someone a chance to own this at a great discount. It is a full set, with all inner and outer boxes and papers, along with the documentation mentioned above.

Price is $2550 via bank wire, Zelle, CashApp, Venmo or PayPal plus 3% from verified members and includes insured shipping. Selling in the United States only. Not looking for trades at the moment.

[email protected] or pm here on watchuseek

I have over a decade of positive feedback in the WatchuSeek.com deals section under “TallGuy”

Please reference these high resolution pics. I do my best to capture every detail.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts