WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Tudor Black Bay Dark 79230DK. This one came came from the AD with leather strap and PVD deployant in addition to the gray canvas strap with PVD hardware. Warranty card is stamped and dated 3/21/2017 so warranty is now expired. The watch has never been serviced but is keeping excellent time. Crystal is perfect. The case/bezel do have a few marks in the PVD (notably the 5 o’clock lug and underside of crown. The caseback has some marks from strap changes. This watch has been worn regularly in rotation for the last few years but certainly has been beaten.

The leather strap and deployant buckle are in excellent condition. The watch was mainly worn on the gray canvas and an Everest rubber strap so there is rubbing on the canvas’ PVD hardware.

Included in full set: Watch, inner and outer boxes, box sleeve, warranty card, booklet, hang tag, leather strap and PVD deployant, and gray canvas strap.

Also including: SNPR Leatherworks black leather with red stitching (PVD Halios buckle included) and a few natos with PVD hardware (black ToxicNatos, a red Crown & Buckle x Kill Hubris, a Crown & Buckle Straps4ACure gray with pink stripe, and an unknown black/red/gray stripe).

Specifications:
Size: 41mm
Case: Stainless Steel Black PVD
Movement: In-house MT5602, 70-hour power reserve chronometer

Price: $2,950 net including shipping CONUS via USPS. Payment via PayPal or Zelle. I can be reached by PM or email at frank.conserette at gmail.com. Reasonable offers always welcome. Please no trades.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. It's not often you see it with bracelet, leather, and canvas. Plus all these other strap goodies!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$3350. The Tudor black fabric strap and GasGasBones strap have been sold separately.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reasonable offers welcome. I’ve got six watches and a five-watch box so it has got to go.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$2950

Tudor bracelet has been sold separately, so price has been reduced accordingly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts