WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

I've two watches up for sale: This one and an Omega Aqua Terra 2803.33, both of which are in pristine condition and full kits.

For this sale, I have for your consideration my favorite Tudor Black Bay 41mm (by a country mile): the Harrods Edition, with a green bezel, and dial with subtle green highlights, as pictured. This is the 79230G reference with an extra, very high quality strap thrown in.

This watch was bought new in January 2019 and has one year of Tudor warranty left. It runs within chronometer standards, and is among my most accurate watches. There are some minor swirlies on the case back, and a few tiny dings on the lugs due to strap changes. Along with the watch itself, the following is included in this sale:

1. the B&R Band strap on which it's now sitting is included in the sale;
  2. the OEM Tudor bracelet in 95% condition;
  3. the OEM Tudor Nato strap, unused;
  4. its original box;
  5. its original Tudor manufacturer's warranty, dated 1/19;
  6. both Tudor booklets;
  7. everything you'd expect from an AD sale :)

I'm pricing to sell at $4349. I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. Also, I've taken pictures in a large variety of light conditions to convey how the dial reacts under different conditions. It's always a beauty to behold.

PayPal FF or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader, and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

Pictures! (note: the watch's serial number and watch SE number are obscured due to security issues, but I'd be happy to elucidate any information for potential buyers):

IMG_4816.jpg IMG_4821.jpg View attachment 14835973 IMG_4812.jpg IMG_4813.jpg IMG_4814.jpg IMG_4820.jpg IMG_4818.jpg IMG_4822.jpg

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OHPF

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD. Thanks to buyer and WUS for a remarkable experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts