WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Tudor Black Bay Red with the In-House movement. The watch is in fantastic condition with a couple of swirlies on the polished sides along with a minor knick. I tried my best to capture these in the pictures. Other than that, the bezel, crystal, and brushed lugs are flawless. I've worn the watch a grand total of 4 times, 2 of which were in the house. It is currently running at +0.4 seconds a day alternating between my winder and dial up by my bedside, so well within spec. It really is a beautiful watch, but after gifting my father the ETA version, my heart settled on that model over the In-House.

The watch comes on the factory fabric nato strap and is double boxed. I lost the pin and safety clasp to the deployment buckle and never bothered to get it replaced, as I mostly wear my watches on natos anyways. That being said, the factory nato it is currently on has not been worn once. I pulled it out of the package and placed it on right before taking these pictures, so rest assured it is in mint condition. I am looking to get $2100 for the watch, which includes fees and insured shipping, via PayPal G&S. I have references so feel free to inquire.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts