WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:
Tudor by Rolex 79180 "Big Block" Chronograph. Silver "panda" dial with black subdials. Serial number B446xxx dates this piece to approx 1992.

Condition
Condition is "excellent". I would rate 90% per the TimeZone guidelines with the usual light scratches throughout. Bezel had some deeper scratches removed at one time and is now a little over-polished in my opinion. Still, a nice presentation overall and watch has been priced to reflect. Bracelet is a Tudor 78360 w/589 endlinks and has fairly minor wear. All 13 links are present to comfortably fit up to a 7.50" wrist. Although this is not a certified chronometer, I timed it against the atomic clock and watch is running within COSC specs at -1 second per 24 hours.

Accessories:
Comes with authentic, excellent condition Tudor inner & outer boxes. Box set is believed to be a couple of years newer than the watch itself.

Price & Terms:
$3500 includes domestic (United States) overnight shipping with insurance. Bank wire preferred but paypal will be considered if buyer is reputable and agrees to pay the 3% fee. I am pretty firm on price. May consider trading up or down for Rolex sports models. Please be realistic with trade value.

As far as references, I have completed several transactions with forum members who left positive feedback. I also have over 20 references, mostly as a seller, over on Rolex Forums under the same username "NKflyer".

I would prefer not to accept returns unless this watch is significantly not as described so please view pics very carefully and ask any questions you might have before committing to purchase. Private message is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts