WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
No Sellers Fees, No Buyers Fees
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tudor Heritage Black Bay S&G Steel and Gold M79733N 41mm 18k Gold

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price $3,200 payment will be chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

Shipping will be mostly in the USA, however, some sellers are willing to ship internationally. Just Ask them.

For more questions Contact the Seller
Connect with me on Instagram

For sale is my beautiful Tudor Black Bay S&G! Two-tone watches are back in style, and this is your chance to own a black and 18k yellow gold watch for a fraction of the original cost. The MRSP of this model is more than $6000!

Scroll down for more information.

The details on this watch are mind-blowing. Just look at the 18k gold crown with the Tudor rose engraved in black lacquer.
The bezel rotates with a solid clicking sound. Luminescent hands, and indices shine bright in the dark. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects the dial. Date is displayed at 3 o’clock. A 70-hour power reserve is provided by the Tudor MT5612 automatic self-winding movement. The original adjustable black and red NATO strap with steel tang buckle gives this watch a casual, yet luxurious look. You can easily wear it to work, meetings, or dates. If you need further information, let me know, and I will gladly provide you with more detailed information, photos, and even videos.

I am an avid watch collector, and this gorgeous Tudor Steel and Gold is part of my collection. The watch is in perfect, like-new condition with no scratches on the case or crystal. I am the second owner of this watch. It was originally purchased in 2020 from Authentic Watches, and has 5 years left on the warranty. Reference code is M79733N-4234941. It comes with the original box, warranty card, and all related papers.

Will ship with insured FedEx 2day to buyers in the US ONLY.

If you run into ANY problems with your order, please let me know, and I will do my best to make amends.

More Pictures https://valueyourwatch.com/store/kayvondn/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts