WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinning the herd. Gonna try the one watch thing (well, one primary tool and work watch) and see how it works. Up for grabs is my well loved Tudor Pelagos Black with the MT5612 movement, It was bought last year from a local AD and has all bracelet links, the rubber strap, boxes and papers. This is not a safe queen. It has been worn. I'd put the case at a TZ 90% with a few scuffs and scrapes on the case and bezel ring. Nothing deep though, no dents or deep scratches. All the case edges are nice and sharp. There are some tool marks on the back of the lugs and some scuffs on the case back. The crystal has a hairline scratch horizontally around 10. It's less than a cm across, very hard to see unless you're in the right light and you can't feel it with your fingernail. Have no idea how it got there, but it's there. I don't think my pictures capture it. Otherwise the crystal is fine. The bezel insert is perfect. The rubber strap has plenty of life left in it, with some scuffs on the pin buckle. The bracelet has the expected desk diver scuffs from regular wear, most notably on the stainless steel adjustable clasp, where you'll see a couple of deeper niks and scratches. The time keeping is + ~4 seconds per day on the wrist.

Case: Titanium, 42mm x 50mm x 14.3mm
Movement: Tudor manufacturer caliber MT5612
Bracelet: Titanium adjustable and rubber strap
Glass: Flat sapphire with inner AR

**You can barely see the scratch in the crystal in the second to last picture**

***BRACELET PICS UP TOMORROW***

Asking $2650 shipped with paypal included CONUS only. No trades. Respectable offers entertained. PM only please.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts