WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st time seller located in Mumbai, India is looking to offer for sale a genuine Tudor Prince Oysterdate Sub (79090) with the Mercedes hands. This is my only watch and I am not a professional dealer.

The specs are: 40mm Stainless steel oyster case with a trip-lock screw down crown, bi directional rotating bezel and raised plexi-glass. Automatic movement with date, black dial and tritium hour markers.

There is no box, certificate or proof of purchase and no original strap/bracelet - I use a leather strap for now.

Will be glad to send finer/better quality pictures if needed and can also do a Skype call to allow potential buyers to determine the genuineness.

I understand PayPal is the best option for payment, with the buyer protection advantage it offers and am willing to ship it internationally at an added cost.

Genuine buyers, please pm me for more details.

I am looking at US $2550 at the least.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And sold!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buyer opted out due to insufficient funds so on offer again. Also listed on Ebay for same price. Anyone interested can PM me

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, forgot to mention a price drop - the new price I am asking is $2250/- via paypal, will ship only to registered and verified Paypal address worldwide only. If item is not genuine, will refund full cost of transaction.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am mortified! After an extensive email exchange with a member who pointed out that the watch I posted is the rarer Tudor Sub 75090 and not the 79090 as I mistakenly posted, I removed the straps and checked - it is the 75090! Please accept my apologies on this error - I did want to sell the 3/4th Tudor Sub 75090 and not the 79090.
I will close this thread and post the right one soon. I have also pulled the ebay listing and will have another one up soon.
I sincerely apologize for this and I thank you for helping this noob with the right information.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts