WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is Tudor Submariner 79190 with the desirable blue dial. Watch is in fair shape, but has been polished and the bracelet has seen better days. With that said, has the 380 B endlinks and the more rare Tudor shield clasp. Lume plots are tritium and have the nice custard color, hands are matching the color. Watch runs well, but few seconds slow. I would recommend a service, this being an ETA movement, any decent watchmaker can do it fairly inexpensively. I was going to service it had I kept it, but will leave it to the next owner. Selling because I’m looking for a Glashütte Original Senator Excellence with the black dial and this is one I can part with. GO would be the only trade I would consider, in case there’s someone out there that is willing to trade.
Feel free to reach out with offers and questions. I’m asking $5000 for the Tudor considering the bracelet condition and possible service. It looks AMAZING on a vintage leather strap too, which can be included. 😀
Thank you,
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for the Sub! Can’t believe this is still here... if you are an established member and have some constructive criticism to pass on, I’ll gladly listen.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WITHDRAWN:Tudor Submariner 79190 Blue dial

Withdrawn, the watch that I was interested in fell through. Tudor will go in for service and go back into my collection. 😀

1 - 9 of 9 Posts