WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First up is the Kirium Chronograph Automatic, CL2110.BA0700, a specimen which is getting increasingly rare. The watch was recently sent for maintenance service at Tag Heuer service centre (I can provide a copy of the invoice). They regulated the watch as well as checked the seals.

I also had it polished and as you can see from the photo, it looks in good shape (though there are still scratches and signs of wear). The bracelet looks really good after the polish.

Would like to point out that all the chrono hands rest perfectly at 12 o'clock at reset. Good for OCDs like myself who are particular about this sort of stuff. :)

The watch comes with the outer box, leather case, instruction manual as well as the removed bracelet links. The previous owner bought it from a greymarket dealer, thus, the watch no longer has the serial no. on the caseback. Nevertheless, based on my recent experience, Tag Heuer still services the watch.

I am looking for USD$1,050 shipped for the watch.

CL2110 Photo 1.jpg
CL2110 Photo 2.jpg
CL2110 Photo 3.jpg
CL2110 Photo 4.jpg
CL2110 Photo 5.jpg

Second one up is the Kirium F1, CL111A.BA0700. This watch is in excellent condition as can be seen from the photos below. It is fully functional and recently had a battery change and the seals tested. The bracelet was also recently polished and looks really good.

For those unfamiliar with this watch, the digital display on the dial can be turn on or off. When the display is off, one wouldn't be able to tell that it had a digital display, changing the look of the watch! When the digital display is on, there is a multitude of functions (including a 1/1000th chronograph!) that can be accessed by rapidly turning the crown.

Other functions of this watch include 24 Hour or AM/PM Display, Second Time Zone and Alarm.

The watch comes with outer box, leather case, manual (reprint) as well as the removed bracelet links.

I am looking for USD$920 shipped for the watch. I have references on eBay, should you require them.

Update : Kirium F1 SOLD!! Chronograph Automatic still available!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts