WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1.) Seiko 6309-7040 Automatic Diver, Suwa Dial

Condition: Overall in good running but used condition. Original Suwa dial. Aftermarket bezel insert and hands. Crystal has been buffed with a couple of faint marks left, only visible in certain angles. Bidirectional 60-click bezel operates with solid clicks. Crown screws down with three thumb turns. Automatic movement is keeping good time.

Selling watch head only. I'll include a brand new 22mm NATO strap of your choice: Bond style or Black.

Watch is in the U.S. I'll eat Paypal and shipping costs within CONUS. Selling for $139 shipped (CONUS) via USPS Priority with tracking. International shipping (USPS) at actual cost (please ask first). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will also accept Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades. PM with questions (mention item number). See my references. Buy with confidence.

2.) Seiko SNM037 Land Monster Automatic Diver <-- SOLD

Condition: Overall in good running but used condition. Seiko bracelet comes from another model and shows some desk-diving marks. Crystal has some faint scratches. Unidirectional bezel turns smoothly with 120 clicks. Crown screws down with three thumb turns. 4 o'clock crown turns inner rotating compass ring. Lume glows bright. Automatic movement is keeping good time.

Watch is in the U.S. I'll eat Paypal and shipping costs within CONUS. Selling for $135 shipped (CONUS) via USPS Priority with tracking. International shipping (USPS) at actual cost (please ask first). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will also accept Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades. PM with questions (mention item number). See my references. Buy with confidence.

3.) Seiko 7548-700B Quartz Diver, Suwa Dial with Kanji Day Wheel

Condition: Overall in very good condition. Original dial and hands are in excellent shape with Kanji day wheel. Original bezel insert shows signs of use and lume pip has been relumed. Crystal has a couple of faint marks but can be easily buffed out. Bi-directional bezel turns with 60 clicks. Crown screws down with 3+ thumb turns. 7548 quartz movement is keeping excellent time.

Watch comes with a brand new 22mm NATO strap of your choice: Bond style or Black.

Watch is in the U.S. I'll eat Paypal and shipping costs within CONUS. Selling for $155 shipped (CONUS) via USPS Priority with tracking. International shipping (USPS) at actual cost (please ask first). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will also accept Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades. PM with questions (mention item number). See my references. Buy with confidence.

4.) Seiko 7548-6309 Hybrid/Mod, Suwa Dial with Kanji Day Wheel <-- SOLD.

Condition: Overall in very good condition. 7548 quartz movement installed in 6309 cushion case. Case back from 7548-7000. Excellent original Suwa dial and Kanji day wheel. Replacement hands with matching white lume and 6309-style second hand. Crystal is clean and blemish free. Original bezel insert shows signs of wear. Bi-directional bezel turns with 60 solid clicks. Crown screws down with three thumb turns. Solid 7548 quartz movement is keeping excellent time.

Watch comes with a brand new 22mm NATO strap of your choice: Bond style or Black.

Watch is in the U.S. I'll eat Paypal and shipping costs within CONUS. Selling for $205 shipped (CONUS) via USPS Priority with tracking. International shipping (USPS) at actual cost (please ask first). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will also accept Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades. PM with questions (mention item number). See my references. Buy with confidence.

Thank you for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts