WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my very good condition, platinum dial Rolex Yachtmaster, ref 16622.

It's an almost complete set from 2005, bought from the UK's biggest second hand watch retailer (Watchfinder) in 2016 - it comes with the inner and outer boxes, spare links, manuals but NO ROLEX WARRANTY CARD...instead you get the Watchfinder receipt (quoting the serial number, which is of course fully legible on the 6oclock lug), 12 month watchfinder warranty (not transferable) and in addition a watchfinder carry bag also.

The condition of the watch is great, see the photos, there are no scratches or dinks in sight, crystal perfect - at most you will find some fine hairline imperfections on the polished centre links of the bracelet, but that is perfectly normal for PCLs. If you want, i can get my watch polisher in Hatton Gardens, London to give it a factory finish, but not necessary as far as i am concerned. The bracelet and clasp are in great condition generraly with no stretch! Did I say it was in immaculate condition?!

The movement is running extremely strong, with a huge power reserve of close to 50 hours. The winding is super-smooth and the time-keeping excellent, easily wihtin COSC standards still.

I am located in London - I work in the City most of the week and live in North London. Would prefer a face to face transaction, but am more than happy to ship at cost and buyer's option - in the past, I have arranged shipping with courier for next working day delivery at around £40 for Europe and £60 worldwide. I have tons of positive feedback on here (both as buyer and seller, local and international deals, even transatlantic).

Looking for a swift sale, so I am open to cash offers in the region of £4,350 obnr (reduced from £4,500)- please contact me via WhatsApp on 07830209882 and I would be happy to supply further photos and videos.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Almost gone, awaiting a face to face tomorrow but he is stealing it off me.... Last call for offers?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts