WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2018 Boutique Edition of the Marine Torpilleur from UN, a stunning 42mm dress watch with date, power reserve display and display caseback. This is a numbered (not limited) edition you can read about here on Monochrome Watches: The New, 2018 models of the Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur - Monochrome Watches. The watch is in Near Mint condition - I'd grade it 95% on the timezone.com scale.

The watch comes with both a stainless steel bracelet and a gorgeous gray alligator strap that matches the dial perfectly. Full set with box and papers. Please refer to the pictures for condition of watch, strap and bracelet - each one links to a higher resolution image. The serial/edition numbers have been blurred or covered in the photos, for security and privacy. However, they are fully present.

Price is $4200 net to me. Payment via wire transfer or Zelle preferred. PayPal available for buyer with references - add 3% for a G&S transaction. Price includes priority shipping in CONUS. Inquire for international shipping. No trades, sorry! Trade and lowball offers will be ignored. Face-to-face transaction possible in the San Francisco Bay Area.

You'll find references for me as both a buyer and a seller in the "Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation" section of this forum, as well as this one on TRF: Great transaction with clockyg - Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts