WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I am selling an iconic watch that I think it is time to pass to someone who is able to treasure her and in a good home.
This watch needs no further introduction, and I believe is one of the top condition and so called full specs Nina with the desirable MKI applied logo dial, lume chronograph hands and of course, with the rare Gay Feres bracelet with correct UW end pieces.

The watch dial is creamy white, and what I would describe as 99% perfect mint. I bet you can't find a better one unless its a NOS dial. Bezel insert is excellent, and the bracelet is remarkable, with NO stretch! Case is also worth mentioning that it is crisp sharp and unpolished! The unpolished twist lugs are just so sensational. Watch comes complete with box and papers. The super clean and correct (signed UG and marked 85) Movement is serviced in 2014 period, and the case back retain all model stamping and serial number. All chronograph and time keeping perfect.

To the watch photos!

For this dream set, I am asking for USD 35k wired and I will include shipping to your doorstep.
If you have the bracelet and do not need it, I can remove it from the package, but I really strongly recommend you to get the complete set.

I can be reached at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com
Any question, please ask.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts