WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale today a very unique and good looking Omega Seamaster from approximately 1964. This watch sports a metallic grey dial with steel indices topped with aged tritium, with matching stick hands. The caliber is the manual wind 610 with date complication. This is an earlier movement that does not have a quickset feature. The dial and hands appear original and have aged nicely. The crystal is a generic replacement in good condition with a couple of light scratches. Signed crown and deeply engraved Seamonster on the case back. Movement history is unknown, it seems to have been serviced at some point with the watchmaker's mark on the inside of the case back. It's currently running slow at around 1-2 minute per day with good power reserve and no issues. It looks very tidy and sets and winds smoothly. Specs:

34mm diameter
18mm lug width

I would like $450 for it, PayPal fees and shipping to the conus included. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

UPDATE: I have regulated the watch to be within a minute a day, it's keeping decent time

IMG_20200527_193226_1590623578602.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts