WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Your Consideration.
I'm selling my UTS Adventure 500m dive watch that I had hand built for me by UTS/Nicholas Spinner this past fall. 11/2012
Who ever gets this watch will be in awe of it in the flesh believe me.
The watch is 98% mint. I mostly wore it for pics, so it has been babied.
The only thing to disclose is that it has one very small scratch on one of the bracelet links, and underneath one lug, on the edge from a strap change.
Both very minor, but, an up front disclosure.
The rest of the watch, case, bezel, outside lugs, both crystals, 99% of the bracelet, and clasp is mint.

Included is the watch, with bracelet and upgraded ratcheting UTS signed clasp.
5mm thick, heavy duty UTS mesh by Staib of Germany. (mesh is sized to fit 7.25 in. wrist, and is brand new, only mounted once for pics, never worn)
Unused, brand new UTS leather strap w/ UTS signed buckle.
Unused brand new UTS fob chain, to make this watch into a super-cool 500m pocket watch.
Parts canister containing all brand new bracelet links for both bracelets, extra screw to make the watch into different configurations, and two brand new sets of screw bars.
OEM hex key tool.
Booklet., and Pelican case.
The COMPLETE PACKAGE!
Under factory warranty till 11/2014

I've got invested in this watch/package/upgrades $3099. I'm asking a reasonable WITHDRAWN shipped in USA, International extra. Paypal only. NO TRADES please.
You will not be disappointed.

~Dave

Specs:
46mm case. 15mm thick. Swiss UNITAS/ETA 6497 manual wind movement with rhodium plated surfaces. AR coated sapphire crystals front, and back. Heavy duty solid steel bracelet w/ upgraded ratcheting clasp.

Pics:
My pic of the watch posted on the UTS watch website:

What you get:

Misc pics:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts